Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is It Spring Yet?

001

 

The other day I got my issue of Martha Stewart Living. It happened to be the spring gardening issue, full of delightful tips about preparing your soil and mulching your plants. Alas, this is what I get to see everyday as I walk to the train. Nice and desolate. And this was taken in the morning, it’s even more depressing at night. Didn’t the groundhog mention something about an early spring? Can I sue him for false advertising?

 

022

 

I walk past a flower shop in the train station everyday. I took this picture on Valentine’s day. I’m sure I must have looked weird but the crowd of desperate men willing to pay 50 bucks and up for a bouquet made me laugh. I didn’t even manage to capture the whole line which snaked down the hallway. I poked my head in the day after and it looked as though a mob had ransacked it. There were a few sad looking daisies lurking about but that was it.

 

Happy Wednesday! The week is finally half over!

1 comment: